How to use Aery candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
How to use Aery diffusers
- Natural Fragrances
- Natural Sustainable Reeds, Cork & Wood Lid
- Plastic free & vegan
- Part recycled glass vessel and responsible packaging
- Made in England
- Place the sticks (reeds) that came with your diffuser into the bottle to absorb the fragrance oil.
- Once in a while flip the sticks so that the “dry” end is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
- Let your reed diffuser’s fragrance naturally permeate your space. The diffuser oil will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a long-lasting luxurious scent.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources that may prematurely dry reeds
- Remove a few reeds if a lighter scent throw is desired
- Fragrance oil is not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.