Each Bella Freud candle is housed in rebellious matte vessels and embossed with Bella’s recognisable expressions and doodles. Filled with a hand-poured concoction of natural wax, essential oils and extracts, these richly scented candles will fill your rooms with heady notes inspired by bohemian icons and intoxicating stories.
Shop Bella Freud at Osmology
How to use Bella Freud candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.