Each Bella Freud candle is housed in rebellious matte vessels and embossed with Bella’s recognisable expressions and doodles. Filled with a hand-poured concoction of natural wax, essential oils and extracts, these richly scented candles will fill your rooms with heady notes inspired by bohemian icons and intoxicating stories.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Brand
Refine By Wax
We LoveBella Freud
About Bella Freud
How to use Bella Freud candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
Bella Freud Reviews
"The cool-girl's candle brand, Bella Freud's candles are as coveted as her cashmere jumpers. This one makes the cutest gift (to your loved one or, even better, yourself) and smells of romantic tuberose and smokey sandalwood."
"Inject some arty fashion into your home with Bella Freud candles. Inspired by Freud’s classic jumper design, expect scents of the era. A rich base of frankincense, myrrh, oakmoss is merged with patchouli oils at the heart, and supported by musk, sandalwood and vetiver. "
"As coveted as her cult cashmere sweaters, Bella Freud's Loving candle will make your bedroom look boujis before you’ve even lit the wick. The scent is a bold, room-filling floral affair, with sweet tuberose taking centre stage. Perfect for a date night at home. "
"The latest addition to Bella Freud's cult candle collection, Lion is a punchy mix of pepper, star anise, nutmeg, cedarwood, vetiver, oakmoss and amber."
"The beautiful blend of incense, black musk and patchouli is a wonderful addition to your home."
"Bella Freud candles are a reasonably-priced ‘in’ to a covetable brand - if you can’t swallow the cost of a cushion or cashmere sweater, a candle nestling into a bookshelf or on your mantelpiece is a pretty good substitute. Ciao has fig, vetiver and orange blossom – one of the happiest blooms you'll ever smell. It’s sunny, bright and playful; and you’ll love the votive as a pencil pot long after the wax has gone."
"As quirky as her fashion line, Bella Freud’s candles all have esoteric names such as Lion and Night Music. Psychoanalysis (what else would you expect from the great granddaughter of Sigmund Freud?) combines heady neroli and lilac flowers with tobacco and cedarwood, and is one of the most popular in the range. Smells like a rebellious teenager’s bedroom: the perfume is so strong it’s like a musty Moroccan bazaar."