Bohéme is a clean-burning, all-natural, non-toxic candle and fragrance brand whose seductively crafted scents evoke a love for adventure and travel. Boheme is inspired by the modern bohemian woman — adventurous, spirited, and always true to herself.
Shop Bohéme at Osmology
Bohéme started with a dream to create artisanal candles that evoke memories of our most cherished adventures in life? They knew they wanted their candles to be made by hand in small batches, and to ensure that they were sustainable and phthalate-free. They knew that they wanted to use only the finest quality ingredients, such as custom-crafted oils, cotton wicks, and all-natural wax. And they knew that they wanted to partner with a world-renowned boutique fragrance house to bring this vision to life.
The unique experiences and backgrounds of Bohéme’s partners enable them to create evocative candles that bring your senses to life. This labour of love has been their all-consuming passion for the past five years. And their muse throughout has been the Bohéme Woman — adventurous, free-spirited and always true to herself. Their candles are designed to take you on a journey, with each box and candle shining a spotlight on a moment seen through her eyes.
From the luxurious coloured glass vessels to the carefully detailed packaging, every element reflects the distinctive spirit of a singular location, making these beautiful, expressive candles equally perfect to gift or display. The elegant logo mark uses fluid lines to reflect the timeless spirit of the Bohéme Woman while drawing in the viewer’s eye. This is echoed in the design of their emblem — a dynamic icon that evokes an exotic view of a unique locale, further reinforcing the sense of stylish and sublime adventure that drives their story.
How to use Bohéme candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.