Boy Smells create highly spirited, full-bodied scents for the genderful. Hand poured in Los Angeles, Boy Smells candles are a blend of beeswax, coconut oil and imaginative fragrance; beautiful and rich–burning. Each scent has notes plucked from a personal catalogue of olfactory memories. Both familiar and unexpected. Sensuous, accessible and bright, Boy Smells products elevate your intimate world to make loving your identity a daily ritual.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Wax
Shop Boy Smells at Osmology
It was love at first sight. Visually arresting, Boy Smells captured our attention direct from their instagram feed. Things only got better when we had a chance to nose dive into their scents; we love their ability to play with traditional fragrances and deliver smells that deserve to be shared.
How long do Boy Smells candles last?
Boy Smells candles come in three sizes. The bestselling Standard size gives 50hours of fragrance, while the larger Magnum sized candles have over 100 hours of burn time. Boy Smells also have a votive sized candle available in gift sets which give 16hours of scent each.
Where can I buy Boy Smells candles?
At Osmology of course! We have the biggest collection of Boy Smells scented candles in the UK, and are always the first to stock new scents and limited editions. Osmology also has the full collection of Magnum sized triple-wick Boy Smells candles if your looking to make a scented statement in your home.
What are Boy Smells scented candles made from?
Boy Smells candles feature a blend of all-natural, ethically harvested coconut wax and beeswax, combined with natural oils and a lead-free braided cotton wick – all housed in a sleek black vessel with a signature pink label.
How to use Boy Smells candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.