Cancelled plans create clean-burning, coconut and apricot wax blend candles in Seattle, WA. They’re a design-focused company combining high-end quality ingredients and craftsmanship, with fun, vibrant colours and themes to create candles that stand out and keep fans coming back for more.
Shop Cancelled Plans at Osmology
Based in Seattle, WA, Cancelled plans scented candles are hand-poured by husband and wife team, Spenser and Kenzie Findlay. Each part of their candle production is done by hand, in small batches.
How to use Cancelled Plans candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.