With life getting busier all the time, it’s important to slow down and make time for yourself. Cedar candles are designed and poured in Manchester, crafted with care to help you reset the balance. Each scent has been constructed to bring moments of peace and tranquillity into your home.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Brand
Refine By Wax
Shop Cedar at Osmology
Born out of a need for balance, Cedar was created by Lizzy, a Manchester based teacher with a passion for candles. Creating new scents and perfecting blends in the studio became an integral part of Lizzy’s self-care routine, helping offset the daily stresses of teaching. Over the past two years, as Cedar grew, Lizzy’s focus shifted away from teaching (although she still runs candle making classes) to creating new fragrances and expanding the business.
The quality and care taken in the creation of each Cedar candle is evident as soon as you light them. The fragrances are beautifully balanced and not at all shy, filling up even the most stubborn rooms with scent.
How to use Cedar candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.