Crafted with care and honesty, Evermore creates beautiful sustainable vegan candles. The ‘natural’ thread is woven into each fragrance. Each scent they create reflects our world, from night skies and alpine forests to open seas and blossoming meadows. The result is a beautifully scented collection of sustainable natural candles.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Wax
Shop Evermore at Osmology
Everything about Evermore is beautifully balanced, from the bold tones of the packaging to the delightful scent notes. Evermore’s our go-to brand when we are looking to create space in our lives for yoga or meditation.
Inspired by her search for a cleaner fragrance, Evermore founder, Sarah Bell wanted to create her own natural candles. As a result, in 2014 she decided to give candle making a try. Eventually, she found the perfect blend of vegan waxes and luxury scents. The result was Evermore; sustainable natural candles hand-poured with a rapeseed and soy wax for a long-lasting burn.
“I wanted the collection to cover the key scents you find in a fragrance chart – spicy, smoky, woody, herby and citrus – and for each one to evoke a certain mood. I’ve worked really hard over the years to perfect the fragrances. I now work closely with a perfume house to fine tune the scents and make them even more beautiful than before.” – Sarah Deane, Evermore Founder
How to use Evermore candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.