Husband-and-wife duo Poppy and Sam Wall are behind the all-natural, chemical-free candle brand, Eym. Working alongside the UK’s top natural perfumers, the label creates clean candles with unique blends, using just three key ingredients: soy wax, cotton wicks, and essential oils. Each fragrance blend is developed to enhance a particular mood through the power of aromatherapy. Whether it’s sleep, relaxation, restoration or meditation, they’ve got you covered.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Brand
Refine By Wax
Eym was started by husband and wife duo Sam and Poppy Wall. Both grew up in the country: Sam on the Cornish coast, where as a child he surfed and developed a great interest in art and design, Poppy grew up on the welsh borders in a farmhouse surrounded by trees and running water.
To receive the full aromatherapy benefits of Eym candles, we recommend burning in enclosed spaces.
When Poppy was pregnant with their first child she read an article explaining the negative effects of synthetic candles. Being a candle fanatic, Poppy was not willing to part with her nightly ritual and so, alongside her designer husband Sam, they set out to create 100% natural, chemical free candles that were as pure in their aesthetic as they were in their ingredients.
How to use Eym candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To receive the full aromatherapy benefits of the candle, we recommend burning in enclosed spaces.
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours, natural candles have no booster chemicals so need some time to spread their scent.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
"A layered, masculine scent, Eym’s Man candle is a deeply restorative blend that draws on the aromatherapy benefits of vetiver and lavender essential oils. Light it up for half an hour before bed or during a relaxing bath to shake off the anxieties of the day."
"Best calming candle - Created by a husband-and-wife team in the UK, Eym’s candles blend minimalist appeal with a strict all-natural ethos – from the soy wax to the cotton wicks and pure essential oils (even the prohibitively pricey rose oil can be found here). Don’t be misled by the name of this one – it's not overtly masculine. In fact, the lavender and vetiver blend offers the mind-soothing powers of a traditional lavender candle, with none of the associated sweetness. It’s subtle, slightly strange, and sure to send you off to sleep."
"We love Eym’s gorgeous minimalist designs, which will suit any interior-loving candle fan. Rest is the most therapeutic-feeling candle we smelled, with sweet orange, chamomile and lavender oils creating a soothing, calming scent. It’s perfect for bathtime. Eym candles are non-toxic and don’t have a chemical booster, so burn for two-three hours for best effect."
"Grounding and comforting with geranium and chamomile, this is somehow cosy in a scent. Added bonus: the packaging is very Insta-friendly, no?"