L:A Bruket scented candles are made from organic soy wax, hand poured into mouth blown glasses by skilled craftsmen. The rich scent and glass design brings a wonderful ambience to any room. Some of the candles will boost your energy levels when you are feeling tired and weary, while others will help you relax and unwind.
Shop L:A Bruket at Osmology
These are powerful scents that breed a tremendous amount of loyalty, often becoming signature fragrances much like a favourite perfume or aftershave. Visually they are stunning; heavy, masculine and elegant.
Building on the principles of design and ceramics, L:a Bruket co-founder Monica Kylén began exploring skincare out of necessity. An uncompromising approach towards working with the best ingredients that nature has to offer and providing a functional benefit to the user, results in true quality.
“At L:a Bruket we believe that no matter what is happening in our lives, the moments we take for ourselves every morning should be a reward for yourself and a great preparation for the day ahead.”
How to use L:A Bruket candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.