L:A Bruket scented candles are made from organic soy wax, hand poured into mouth blown glasses by skilled craftsmen. The rich scent and glass design brings a wonderful ambience to any room. Some of the candles will boost your energy levels when you are feeling tired and weary, while others will help you relax and unwind.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Wax
Shop L:A Bruket at Osmology
These are powerful scents that breed a tremendous amount of loyalty, often becoming signature fragrances much like a favourite perfume or aftershave. Visually they are stunning; heavy, masculine and elegant.
Building on the principles of design and ceramics, L:a Bruket co-founder Monica Kylén began exploring skincare out of necessity. An uncompromising approach towards working with the best ingredients that nature has to offer and providing a functional benefit to the user, results in true quality.
“At L:a Bruket we believe that no matter what is happening in our lives, the moments we take for ourselves every morning should be a reward for yourself and a great preparation for the day ahead.”
How to use L:A Bruket candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.