Using the transformative power of scent, Moodcast fragrances are designed to create the space for you to connect with yourself in the moment – whichever aspect of yourself that may be. They believe in feeling your feelings. Embracing them even. It’s a personal experience. Moody is a good thing.
Shop Moodcast at Osmology
You are not one note. Luminary one moment, Daydreamer the next, each of us has many sides and every one of them deserves to shine.
Moodcast fragrances are crafted by master perfumers to create beautifully complex scents, each composed of layered notes with known mood influence to surround you in your mood.
To further create a connection between you and your mood, their signature glass vessels feature a high gloss circle, which allows the flicker of the flame to shine through. This adds a visual element that pulls you deeper into the experience.
Moodcast believe that each time you accept your mood and embrace that part of yourself, you are giving yourself a gift. They wanted to bring that belief to life with their jewellery box inspired packaging, presenting each mood as a precious gift.
How to use Moodcast candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.