Taking inspiration from sixties counterculture, cult fragrance brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. Each 19-69 candle fragrance has been created to act as a portal to iconic moments in history, inspired by the freedom, tolerance, art and music of the time.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Brand
Refine By Wax
How to use 19-69 candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
"19-69's Chinese Tobacco candle is an east-meets-west infusion sure to spice up the scent of your home. Top notes of bergamot, tobacco, red pepper and lemon are met with yet spicier mid-notes of ginger and coriander, all on a rich base of cedarwood, vanilla, tar, oud and vetiver."