P.F. Candle Co.
P.F. Candle Co hails from the sunny Californian coast, with scents taking inspiration from the desert, mountains and oceanside. Hand poured in a sunny studio in LA’s Arts District, the small-batch scented creations are made of the finest ingredients, including clean-burning soy wax and keenly combined fragrance oils.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Wax
Shop P.F. Candle Co. at Osmology
We first became aware of P.F. Candle Co when friends from L.A. came to visit, bringing a mini (now iconic) Teakwood & Tobacco candle with them. A scent they swore by, it was a way to bring a sense of home with them as they toured the world. We fell hard for the amber jars with gold lids, and started to explore all the scents finding each one just as special as the last.
P.F. Candle Co. design, produce, and ship all their products from under one roof in Los Angeles, CA. P.F.’s mission is to create high-end quality candles at accessible price points, making home fragrance an everyday luxury.
P.F. Candle Co., born Pommes Frites, was founded by Kristen in 2008.It was in 2012, after a variety of products, and hours on the craft fair circuit, that the P.F. Candle Co. signature amber jar line was launched. Since 2013, P.F. has expanded from two people to a team of 25. From a second bedroom operation to globally recognised brand, P.F. is a completely bootstrapped enterprise.
How to use P.F. Candle Co. candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
How to use P.F. Candle Co. diffusers
- Place the sticks (reeds) that came with your diffuser into the bottle to absorb the fragrance oil.
- Once in a while flip the sticks so that the “dry” end is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
- Let your reed diffuser’s fragrance naturally permeate your space. The diffuser oil will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a long-lasting luxurious scent.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources that may prematurely dry reeds
- Remove a few reeds if a lighter scent throw is desired
- Fragrance oil is not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
How to use P.F. Candle Co. incense
P.F. incense fills small to large rooms nicely, from bedrooms and living rooms to spaces with high ceilings.
Stick Incense: Each kraft package includes 15 incense sticks. The charcoal-based incense is hand-dipped in PF’s Los Angeles studio using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products. Each incense stick measures approximately 10.75″ long. Each will burns for about 1 hour and the scent should last for 2-4 hours depending on room size.
Cone Incense: Each cone burns for approximately 25 minutes, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours. Each tin contains measures 3″ in diameter and 2.2″ in height, and contains 30 incense cones.