Crafted to take you on an olfactory journey through the world’s best-loved cities, 42Pressed have created a line of candles to inspire urban wanderlust. The 100% natural soy wax scented candles capture the experience of exploration for those who embark on life’s journey.
Shop 42Pressed at Osmology
Exploration is the theme of this range, and we often have customers coming back time and time again to try the next city in the collection. It’s always hard to choose which scent to visit first, they’re all amazing!
“I have a tag line for my business “curiously concocted” it comes from the exploration, the playfulness and the strong crafting skills it takes to translate over to my preferred medium of letterpress. I am inspired by the subtleties found in nature, strong color combinations and also draw inspiration from my everyday travels.” – Jackie Robinson, 42 Pressed Founder
How to use 42Pressed candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.