Emotive and escapist candles, housed in signature minimalist grey vessels, designed to layer your interior spaces with sensual olfactive moments. Each candle by Saint Fragrance has been created using high quality and responsibly sourced ingredients to encourage mindful balance within your busy day.
Shop Saint Fragrance at Osmology
Founded by fragrance industry insiders Sam & Emma Pringle in 2020, Saint Fragrance is a London-born lifestyle brand offering a collection of creatively perfumed products – each designed to seamlessly compliment your world and enhance wellbeing.
“We recognised our fast-paced lives were making us feel fatigued and how some of the ingredients and fragrances we worked with daily had the ability to rapidly change our mood. Experimenting with these began as a project of curiosity but has grown organically into our first scented candle collection” – Sam & Emma
With a combined 25 years’ experience working alongside perfumers to design scents for globally loved brands, Sam and Emma know fragrance is a powerful language, & personal. Born from the belief that luxury should be inclusive and how brands are better co-created, they are passionate about shaping the future of the brand based on their customer’s needs.
About the Candles
Composed on the outside, playful inside. The clean aesthetic has been carefully considered to complement an array of spaces & personalities. The neutral grey hue evokes a feeling of balance, harmony & simplicity. The base of our product is signed with their bold ochre shade.
Each of their fragrances contains natural ingredients sourced via loyal partnerships with growers. The candles use a blend of vegetable & mineral wax to provide high fragrance strength. The low-melting-point ensures the wax burns down completely and evenly.
Saint fragrance candles do not contain:
- Animal-derived ingredients
- Added palm oil
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Endangered flora protected by CITES.
To minimise waste, their products are produced free of cellophane wrap. The boxes are FSC certified, sourced in an environmentally friendly and socially responsible way, and are 100% recyclable.
Saint Fragrance work with ethical suppliers who:
- Have been awarded accreditations to reflect their active role in managing their environmental responsibilities & improving product quality.
- Have received ‘Gold’ by EcoVadis in recognition of their Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility achievements.
- Are members of Sedex – an organisation dedicated to improving ethical practices in the development process.
- Are members of RSPO – a roundtable committed to making sustainable palm oil the norm.
Saint Fragrance London is a proud member of Ecologi – to minimise their carbon footprint and help fund climate change projects around the world.
How to use Saint Fragrance candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of unmelted wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.