SOH is a Melbourne based fragrance house founded in 2013 Nathan & Kristine Brown with the focus on creating fragrances that are clean, fresh and pared-back within a luxurious candle. Working with world-renowned perfumer, Francois Merle-Baudoin, SOH strives to create a fragrance collection that is innovative with a modern approach to age-old perfumery.
Shop SOH Melbourne at Osmology
At SOH they believe scent should evoke an olfactory and sensory experience of memory, reminiscence and mood. They have created a collection with a nod to both nostalgia and modern simplicity.
How to use SOH Melbourne candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 5 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.