SOH is a Melbourne based fragrance house founded in 2013 Nathan & Kristine Brown with the focus on creating fragrances that are clean, fresh and pared-back within a luxurious candle. Working with world-renowned perfumer, Francois Merle-Baudoin, SOH strives to create a fragrance collection that is innovative with a modern approach to age-old perfumery.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Brand
Refine By Wax
Shop SOH Melbourne at Osmology
At SOH they believe scent should evoke an olfactory and sensory experience of memory, reminiscence and mood. They have created a collection with a nod to both nostalgia and modern simplicity.
How to use SOH Melbourne candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 5 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.