The Nomad Society
The Nomad Society hand pour their scented candles in the French surfing town of Hossegor. Their collection of scents act as talisman, taking you to days spent in the water and nights under the stars; encapsulating The Nomad Society’s love of travel and daydreaming. Each of The Nomad Society’s candles are created in small batches using only the finest quality 100% natural soy wax infused with a blend of fine fragrance and essential oils with unbleached cotton wicks.
Sort Results By
Refine by Category
Refine by Strength
Refine By Brand
Refine By Wax
We LoveThe Nomad Society
Based in the French surf town of Hossegor, The Nomad Society was created by Danielle Butler. A modern nomad, Danielle spent most of her twenties travelling the globe before settling in Hossegor with her husband and young son. Each scent within the collection acts as a fragrance snapshot from her travels and adventures.
Having spent many years living out of a backpack before becoming grown up retailers, this collection of scents and the story behind them instantly captured our hearts. They remind us of times spent enjoying freedom, seeking adventure and discovering new friends and places. After a day of stressful business, we light these candles for instant escapism.
About The Nomad Society
The Nomad Society encapsulates a love of travel. Daydreamer at heart, the fragrances invokes a sense of wanderlust. These are scents for the globetrotters amongst us, wanting to bring back a talisman from our days spent by the beach and under the stars.
How to use The Nomad Society candles
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.