Amoln 1945 Scented Candle
£55.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
Availability: In stock
A cherished combination of wildflower, citrus, wood chips and warm spice.
The 1945 Candle by Amoln is a love letter from a grateful daughter to her doting father. A scent capturing the happiness of fresh herbs, the warmth of Italian bergamot, oriental roses, orange blossom, wild jasmine, and ultimately cumulating in warm undertones of sandalwood and cedarwood.
“For one of Amoln’s founders, 1945 strikes close to the heart as it was the year her loving father was born. Culled from a lifelong bond and cherished memories of unconditional love, Amoln’s 1945 emulates a unique scent of a father who never wears commercial perfume. His particular and inimitable personal scent is developed through his daily activities from squeezing fresh juice for the kids in the morning, picking wildflowers from the tiny garden, wood carpentry in the garage to cooking with Asian spices and plants. 1945’s liveliness energizes and brings positive memories to you.”
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 3mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
- The easiest way to clean black marks on the jar is to wipe when the jar is warm.
Amoln is a Swedish perfumery brand founded inside a humble studio in Malmö, Sweden. Amoln candles combine a passion for fragrance, craftsmanship and intimate memories with the highest quality of raw materials and contemporary Scandinavian design.