Boy Smells Best Buds Votive Scented Candle Gift Set
Availability: In stock
The Best Buds Votive Scented Candle Gift Set by Boy Smells features four mini candles including bestselling Kush, Italian Kush, Cashmere Kush, and Cowboy Kush. Each fragrance has been inspired by cannabis (although doesn’t actually contain the real stuff).
Best Buds Votive Set Includes...
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 7am and 9pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Best Buds Votive Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I’d give the set four stars. Really love discovering the scents. Looking for one to buy as a signature scent fir my living room. Cowboy Kush and Cotton Kush my fave. The scent is really subtle though and I’m looking for something with a stronger scent
Boys smells is my favourite candle brand, at present and slowly working through the range. This herby scent reminds me of summer garden days.
After reading all the hype I decided to enter the world of premium candle products with the Boy Smells Kush candle. So disappointed. Even after allowing the candle to fully pool and melt to reasonable depth, the scent was so muted and there was no hint of it in the room once extinguished. Perhaps after years of success they've started to scrimp on the quality of the product? With so many other prestige brands to try, I won't be buying another Boy Smells product.
This is such a unique scent! It’s definitely an acquired taste and I reckon it’s a love-it-or-hate-it scent but I’m firmly on the love side! You do get the ‘kush’ essence but also a fruity, light aroma as well and it’s just really uplifting. I love to light this in a larger space – it really fills the room. You can smell each note. So complex, so delicious.
What did or didn’t you enjoy about the scent, look, strength, packaging, wax, etc? The strength wasn't as strokga as what I hope it was..wax is good, one of the great waxes out there!
I could smell the scents which it says has is in, just I don't have particular good dictionary into displaying them into an environment. Packaging strong and sexy. Packaging abit poor, I get the card Packaging, recyclable but would have been harder as each parcel I received was damaged due to the delicate essence of the box. Nice presentation
Lovely sweet musky scent. Not too much of a 'weed' smell but it's definitely there in the background which might put some off. Burns very fast but has a good throw when used in a medium/small room.
I had my eye on Boy Smells for a while, and finally decided to take the risk of purchasing a candle without smelling it first and buy Kush. The packaging is sooo gorgeous – love the millennial pink aesthetic and it’s fully recyclable too. Candle smells fab – you definitely get different notes the more you smell it. At first it’s quite fruity and berry-like but then you get the musky notes and something a bit unique. Really like this and it’s become one of my favourites! Not sickly or overpowering, just interesting, but in the best way.
Smells were not quite as strong as I’d hoped but they do smell lovely and give the room a subtle lift. I find theses candles calming
This was my first purchase of a candle by Boy Smells, and I'm so glad I took a chance on this brand and the Kush scent. I love the sweet smell of this candle and would definitely repurchase.
Kush Scented Candle by Boy Smells