P.F. Candle Co. Amber & Moss Car Fragrance
The Amber & Moss Car Fragrance by P.F. Candle Co. features beautifully balanced clean mossy notes, layered with warm amber and musk. Depth is delivered through fresh wood and oakmoss, as well as a dash of lavender, sage and orange to brighten the scent.
UK Mainland Delivery
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Amber & Moss Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
A very nice balance between earthy and clean- not overwhelming but scents the space really nicely. I would order this again.
I bought this car fragrance on a whim as part of my first Osmology candle order (I heard good things about their brand selection, and finally took the plunge!), and haven't been disappointed. The scent itself does bring to mind a deep woody amber and moss scent, but also a fresh top note. 2 weeks in and the scent has really lasted - it is such good quality, doesn't smell synthetic at all (like another well known tree-shaped car scent brand) and the look of the scent card itself also much better than most other car scents on the market in that it is subtle, yet stylish. Only reason I haven't given a 5 * review is I'm not sure how long the scent will last (I'd hope a month at least for the price)- but it's looking promising!
If I’m honest it’s a lush scent however it quickly dried out for me after ten days . Nevertheless the scent is addicting throughout that period with many compliments received . I’m convinced to buy another along with golden coast . Must try plus it’s a beautiful minimalist accessory to keep hanging as it’s not like the usual mainstream air freshener look!
I loved the look and the choice of smells, and unlit the candle smelt lovely. I could definitely smell the amber and after a while this candle created a lovely atmosphere in the room. The glass makes the light very beautiful and feels incredibly calming. However the smell was not particularly strong, even when I had the candle on my desk next to me as I worked.
There was on the smallest of smells, nothing discernible at all. Really disappointed especially as we buy the same brands incense sticks and they are great. Also went with the reviews on here that said it was a good candle with good aroma but the one we had - got practically zilch smell. Makes you wonder about the other reviews or perhaps I just got a dud one.
This is the first candle I have bought from this brand and certainly won't be the last - very reasonably priced for the quality! This particular candle smells gorgeous, it clearly smells of amber but has a freshness that makes it uplifting and calming. Burns evenly and cleanly, and the jar will look super-cute cleaned out and used as storage once the candle has been burned. Quite a strong scent throw as well, I can smell it even when it is not burning.
Out of the two fragrances I bought, this is my favourite. It is a pleasure when I open the door of my car and met with this scent. I would wear it as perfume. Reminds me of green tea with a amber. So luxurious but will be a staple in my car from now on!
Ordered the Amber & Moss candle - absolutely lovely! Really fresh scent. - I will be ordering again for sure. Delivery from Osmology was fast and my purchase was packaged beautifully. Thank you.
As always, this P.F candle is one you can rely on for a perfectly balanced, gorgeous smell. Love it.