Boy Smells Ash Scented Candle
£42.00 – £98.00
The Ash Candle by Boy Smells is a modern, smoky scent, which blends dry hay and black coals with palo santo. It’s richly fragranced, hitting the senses and enveloping your space with its sweet warmth. A lingering accord of juniper berry transcends throughout the burn.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I love fireside scented candles and Ash doesn’t disappoint. You smell the smokiness and ash very soon after lighting the candle. My only problem with this candle is that it doesn’t last too long. On the third day there was almost no aroma from it. I am very careful as to how I burn candles. If you love Jo Loves Log Fires or Dipytique Feu de Bois you will love this candle and is a lot less expensive.
I really like the Boy Smells candles and I hoped this one would be also great. And it is up to a certain extent. Really woody and smokey, and the smell fills the room even when it's not burning which is great. My only issues are that I don't really smell the palo santo (which is one of the main reasons I bought it for) and it does burn really unevenly. I will be re-buying as the smell is very captivating.
Looks beautiful and smells beautiful but it's not very strong. More of an incense smell than wood smoke. Might repurchase.
So I first heard about Boy Smells from the beauty columnist Sali Hughes.
She loves her candles and was recommending more unusual choices.
I had enjoyed Diptyque’s Feu De Bois and though this would be similar.
It’s is and it isn’t. Ash is much more of a rounded sent, there’s definitely a smoky sent but then a beautiful but not too sweet almost medicinal note appears.
I lit the candle in my living room and the throw of the candle could be noted upstairs.
I have enjoyed this candle immensely and will be exploring other candles in the range.
One thing to note my candle did tunnel.
But as soon as I noticed I did the trick of wrapping tin foil around the outside which corrected it.
I think this is an Autumnal/ Winter burn .
I have really enjoyed it over the Christmas Period and will be buying it again
One of my first candles from Boy Smells, and it got me hooked. The rich, smoky woodiness is perfect for cozying up on a cold day. Great for chilly weather or log cabin.
Wanted a heavy, charcoaly, wood smoke candle but got a quite soapy light incense scent instead. Still smells beautiful and looks beautiful but doesn't smell as strong as I would like and took a lot of manoeuvring of the wick to get it to burn evenly and its still not perfect.