LO Studio Bergamot Clouds Scented Candle
Availability: Only 3 left in stock
|UK Standard:||Under £50||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to delivering your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours, and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: Due to coronavirus, we have currently suspended delivery outside of the UK to enable us to concentrate on supporting our customers close to home. We plan on resuming international deliveries as soon as possible.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Bright bergamot and warm sandalwood surrounded by earthy patchouli and incense.
The Bergamot Clouds Candle by LO Studio is a warm rich enveloping fragrance, soft and smooth to the touch. Sandalwood top notes are surrounded by earthy patchouli and smoky incense, a top note spike is created by bergamot rind while a soft violet finish soothes.
“I laid on my side on a bergamot cloud – Yawned then sipped from a cup brushed by Dali – It shifted and melted and I smile and still want it – With an eiderdown duvet hovering above me – The scene was a candle that I then could not handle. But now if I burn anything – That’s it”
LO Studio candles have been lovingly crafted to bring memory to life through fragrance. After the death of a loved one, co-founder Tracy Longworth found solace in scent and began creating a collection of candles that would act as an avenue for nostalgia. Each candle has been designed to transport you to your most precious memories through the art of smell.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
LO Studio candles use 100% natural non-GM vegetable wax which is fully sustainable, fully traceable and replenishable. They are vegan (no animal fats used or beeswax), and use essential oils, absolutes and resinoids and balsams. The oils are distilled to a greater concentration than standard, forming a liquid resin. This is then mixed with the candle wax producing a highly fragrant candle. They do also use fragrance oils that are non- distilled. Finally, each candle is hand-poured the traditional way by in UK and produced in small batches for freshness.
- The wicks are cotton and paper (no tin or lead used)
- The candle glass includes 20% of recycled glass.
- The lids are 80% recycled steel.
- The boxes use 80% recycled paper.