Aery Bonsai Tree Reed Diffuser
The Bonsai Tree Diffuser by Aery celebrates the ritual and joy of tending to a zen garden. Filled with green woody notes and hints of bright citrus, this oriental-inspired scent is a beautiful accompaniment to moments of calm and flow.
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Natural Fragrances
- Natural Sustainable Reeds, Cork & Wood Lid
- Plastic free & vegan
- Part recycled glass vessel and responsible packaging
- Made in England
- Place the sticks (reeds) that came with your diffuser into the bottle to absorb the fragrance oil.
- Once in a while flip the sticks so that the “dry” end is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
- Let your reed diffuser’s fragrance naturally permeate your space. The diffuser oil will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a long-lasting luxurious scent.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources that may prematurely dry reeds
- Remove a few reeds if a lighter scent throw is desired
- Fragrance oil is not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Recommended For You
Bonsai Tree Reviews
A very powerful fragrance, which was somewhat eye-watering in my little bathroom and took over my entire flat. Even reduced to 3 reeds, it's very strong. A nice enough fragrance - clean and grassy - if not as 'expensive' smelling as I'd hoped. The fragrance profile is a little synthetic to me and I'm sure I could have got something similar for a lot less from a supermarket brand. Overall, not a bad smell but overpowering and not as refined as I had expected.
The overpowering grass scent and sweetness from the orange make me think of the cheap car air fresheners - the overall scent is totally unremarkable and extremely strong. I had to throw it away as the smell became unbearable after only a day. I wish I bought a different product and also, I wish these came with a scent card so one can return if not happy. A waste of money and a big disappointment. I am not going to buy Aery again.