Boy Smells Cashmere Kush Scented Candle
£44.00 – £100.00
The Cashmere Kush Candle by Boy Smells delivers fine fragrance vibes. This Kush adaptation adds molecular wood notes and powdery musk to the bestselling original’s notes of amber, tulip and cannabis flowers: a fragrance for the gods.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 7am and 9pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Cashmere Kush Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
First time buying Cashmere Kush, though I've been a fan of Boy Smells for a while - what a beautiful scent! Love the cashmere and amber muskiness. - immediately creates a zen atmosphere, reminiscent of bubble baths and long spa days.
This candle produces a warm and room filling fragrance, the cannabis notes have been expertly blended and the result is extremely pleasant and relaxing.
This is probably my favourite late spring/early summer candle. The hot and cold throws are good, so perfect for a larger room - was a bit too strong in my bedroom though. There's a distinct floral smell, but not in a sickly or twee way, more like a desert flower smell, with wood underneath. Am definitely planning to buy again, and love the heavy glass packaging
Love the smell of this candle. Initially very subtle but definitely becomes more pervasive with each burn. I will say it seems to burn very fast so it won’t last as long as I would have hoped for the price, and the wick position means mine burns slightly unevenly.
I was so excited to treat myself to a Boy Smells candle and chose Cashmere Kush based on the scent notes. However, I’m not super impressed. It’s very important to let the wax melt fully across when burning a candle for the first time, in order to prevent tunnelling. It burned unevenly from the first burn. This was really annoying! Scent wasn’t what I expected either. It’s nice enough and subtle, yet it does fill the room, but it is just a bit floral and delicate for me. Worth noting that it took a couple of burns for the scent to be really apparent.
My first boy smells candle. I always prefer a clear holder so I can see the flame flicker. However the black holder is smart and aesthetically appealing. At first I thought I was disappointed with the scent, in that it seemed very light. However upon second burning the scent became stronger with notable wafts throughout the room. I’m now addicted to this scent. It is complex and powdery. Very distinct and calming
Lovely scent, fills the room quickly. Quite feminine.
Gave this last candle as a gift and she couldn’t have loved it more! Comes beautifully wrapped and boxed and the smell is just divine!! Not too punchy, just so lovely!
Feels like opening a drawer of dried flowers on a spring day. But lifted by the cannabis flower into something slightly unusual - as if the naughtiest girl in school had borrowed your favourite cardi. Fills the room.
What a homey loving smell. I love having in this in my small bedroom, shutting the door and letting the smell overwhelm the room. Such a comfortable feeling when this has been lit. Expensive but worth it I think. Best kind of wax. Lovely glass holding.