Amoln Chado Scented Candle
The Chado Candle by Amoln captures the essence and art of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony. The fragrance is filled with sophisticated green tea notes and Japanese neroli, usually spotted flowering around traditional tea rooms. Guaiac wood, cloves and assorted garden flowers from Okinawa complete the journey of inner peace and calmness.
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 3mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
- The easiest way to clean black marks on the jar is to wipe when the jar is warm.
Recommended For You
There is something about this scent that is so nostalgic to me, it smells like carefree childhood summers. The orange blossom and other floral notes dominate at first, but when burning this candle has a subtle, spicy note, reminiscent of ginger biscuits, that gives it a certain cosiness. However, I find that the scent of this candle is actually more apparent when it's not lit than when it's burning, which is kind of strange. The scent while burning is subtle to my nose, whereas when it's sitting unlit on my coffee table I can smell the scent readily. Aesthetically this candle is perfect, the matching jar and wax colour is a very nice touch and the minimalist label is chic. I'd recommend this if you like subtle scents!