Boy Smells Cinderose Scented Candle
The Cinderose Candle by Boy Smells combines the elegant floral notes of rose and tuberose, alongside woody oakmoss and cedar, overlayed with smoky depth. It’s old Hollywood glamour, beautiful and mysterious, familiar and unobtainable. The fragrance is a perfect choice for those who enjoy traditional floral scents reimagined.
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Recommended For You
I bought this as Dolly Alderton said on a High Low podcast sponsored post about Osmology that this was her favourite candle. I love Rose candles and this is really gorgeous for winter as it's not sweet and cloying , but has a much richer smell. Really beautiful for a winter evening , fills a room and lasts for ages.
Cinderose is a slow burner that starts off subtle. The notes blend really well and the rose note is more sophisticated, only noticeable after a while. The woody elements balance the floral sweetness adequately. Perfect for the current season of Autumn going into Winter.
love this candle
You May Also Like
£70.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
£75.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item