Boy Smells Cowboy Kush Scented Candle
£36.00 – £90.00
The Cowboy Kush Candle by Boy Smells is the latest re-imagining of the brand’s bestselling Kush fragrance. The scent is akin to “enjoying a joint at a rousing rodeo.” This tumbleweed fragrance is a dusty accumulation of suede and saffron, with puffs of pot and patchouli floating through. It has some dust, it’s dry-earthy, it’s grounded. It’s a warm, well-worn saddle of a scent.
More adventurous than the previous Kush scents in spirit, it features notes of Spanish saffron, resinous labdanum, tonka bean, raspberry, patchouli, suede and, of course, earthy cannabis.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Cowboy Kush Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I didn’t know what to expect before it arrived. The cannabis smell is subtle and not overpowering at all. The wood and sweet notes work well together
This is a firm favourite of mine now. It is not too overpowering and the throw is reasonable for a medium sized room. It is perfect for warmer, balmy evenings, a relaxing and bohemian scent which is very unique and grown up. It’s the strongest of all the kush family candles I’ve purchased thus far
So I was really excited to get cowboy Kush, because I’m a huge fan of all the Boy Smells scents, especially Kush. When I read that it was a woodier version, with a more powerful throw, I was really looking forward to getting it in the grand size. Unfortunately, the scent really threw me off. I like the patchouli notes but the woodiness on top (whatever it is) is really overpowering. IG kind of smells like being in a medicinal wood shop! I really wanted to love a BS candle that finally has a powerful scent, but this was the wrong one for me. I wish they lightened up on the suede scent wood. Sadly, huge candle I’ve only burned once! Packaging is beautiful and the throw is the best of any BS candle I’ve had, love the big size too!
What else can I say. I do like the scent, it’s original and pleasant, but it do get to my throat after 30 / 40 mins of burning. Probably not suited to small rooms.
Both my daughters kept asking for these candles for birthday gifts, so I assumed they were teen marketed and would be overwhelming + sweet but they are so gorgeous. Whenever my daughter lights them the smell gently fills the house. It’s heavenly. I’ve bought them a couple of times now - they give a really relaxing feel to the house. Also want to commend customer services too who quickly sorted an order issue with no fuss - person at the other end of the keyboard who dealt with everything in a timely manner. Very, very happy.
I immediately bought another of these candles when I finished the first. The scent it is so warming, homely and comforting.
She’s a slow burner that fills the house with her sultry scent.
Sweet, smoky and sultry this candle burns slowly and fills the house with its heady scent.
This candle smells lovely. It really does, it can fill a small to medium room yet not be at all over powering, the cannabis note in the smell is more like the actual leaf and not at all like bud - so a hint of a botanical vibe I guess. Anyway I like it and will be buying more candles like this, probably will get a set next
A beautiful smelling candle with unusual notes of patchouli, you definitely get the cannabis aroma too which is very evocative. It spread well through our large sitting room. I would recommend this if you want a sophisticated smelling room that takes you slightly back to your student days!