Cire Trudon Cyrnos Scented Candle
£33.00 – £200.00
The Cyrnos Candle by Cire Trudon transports you to the aromatic citrus garden of the sunny Cyrnos villa. Queens, poets and artists met in the shade of fig trees and parasol pines, enjoying fabulous views and the easy life so typical of the blue Mediterranean shores. The villa benefitted from Roquebrune’s air of scented lavender mixed with the dry aromas of Provence.
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
Recommended For You
I don't feel qualified to review the complex scent of this candle, to be honest, but it's incredible, filling my home office even when unlit.
It's a lovely fresh spring/summer scent, very different to the other Cire Trudon candles I've tried and I've used to perk me up and freshen the space in the office, during a bath and masking kitchen smells.
I really can smell it in the room without lighting it which offers excellent value and is a real joy.
Scents are very personal, of course, but I will avoid a cheap scent at all costs. And when I do buy a candle, I always reach for the fresh, citrus or lavender scents over any other.
It burns well and it comes in the beautiful signature CT glass. Used ones of which, I cannot bear to throw away.
I'll be buying this one again and again.
It's my first candle from Cire Trudon and the scent is up on my street! I will repurchase this scent again!