Tatine Daydream Scented Candle
Availability: In stock
Effervescent bergamot floats on black rose, with cypress, sage, and cedar leaf.
The Daydream Votive Candle by Tatine radiates a sophisticated sensuality and mystical feelings of emotions, like a soft wind or stars flying by your window. Effervescent top notes of bergamot float on sparkling and reflective blue waves with deep undertones of black rose and resinous steam distilled benzoin. Fused with cypress notes, sage, and cedarleaf with lime Peru chilling in the bottom notes. Pure tone and longing, a passionate and sincere journey with warm resins and woods, ideal for falling in love.
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
Romantically rock’n’roll – Tatine create scented candles that capture the deep passion and warmth of evenings spent in the company of great artists and musicians. The dancing candle flames; the crackle of needle on record; the intoxicating passion. Each fragrance is hand crafted in their Chicago studio.
An ode to the night, and those who inhabit it. Whisky-soaked, moonlit, smoke + ash, fragrant with evening blooms and abandon.