Earl Of East Atlas Cedar Scented Candle
£20.00 – £50.00
The Atlas Cedar Candle by Earl of East features a bespoke blend of cedarwood, olive leaf and white musk. This scented candle provides an earthy scent that reminds us of the Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Recommended For You
Atlas Cedar Reviews
Unfortunately I was disappointed with this candle it smelt a bit like air freshener and I really couldn't detect much woody fragrance at all.
This is a pleasant candle but I can not think of one thing that made it stand out from the rest. The aroma was warm and comforting but very subtle, to the point that sometimes I would not notice it at all.
It burnt down very evenly but I could not relight it once it had got down to about 1cm of wax.
This was my first Earl of East candle so I would try the brand again but go for a stronger fragrance.
Lovely, delicate but earthy aroma. So relaxing and soothing.