Earl Of East Strand Scented Candle
£20.00 – £50.00
Salty notes of seaweed with birchwood, bay leaf and mandarin rind.
The Strand Candle by Earl of East was inspired by a trip to Copenhagen. Combining the salty notes of seaweed with birchwood, bay leaf and mandarin rind, Earl of East London have created a subtly scented candle perfect for hygge.
“There is a definite woodyness to this candle, but for my nose the combination of scents smells delicately aniseed. I’m reminded of coffee shops for some reason, although I can’t put my finger on it.”
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Born out of Hackney, Earl of East is a boutique home fragrance brand set up in 2015 by business and life partners Niko Dafkos and Paul Firmin. Their unique fragrances are an exploration of memory and place.
Recommended For You
Write a review
Scent Notes: Wood
Scent Strength: Medium
Calming, woody scent. Makes me feel like I'm in a cosy log cabin.
Slightly more lightweight, natural smelling green scent.
Slightly more lightweight, natural smelling green scent. Great for burning at the end of spring.
Great. Lovely smell and nice design