Cire Trudon Ernesto Scented Candle
£35.00 – £210.00
The Ernesto Candle by Cire Trudon transports you to Havana; amid the sizzling sun of the Cuban revolution, a hotel stands, cool and dim. A meeting place filled with resolute faces, each framed by the curling of cigar smoke. The air is filled with the scent of warm leather and rich tobacco, combined with woody oak, cloves and amber. Uplifting top notes of bergamot, grapefruit and rum break free.
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
Recommended For You
Recently I gave a Private View of my art in my home.
I like to set the stage so as to speak, Flowers, beautiful paintingssoft music and the best fragrance ever. From the moment guests walked through the door the amazing fragrance Ernesto by Cire Trudon enveloped the setting. The fragrance leaves a memory on ones mind. Almost all guests asked " what is that gorgeous smell?" Even if one couldn't afford this beautiful candle, I would suggest forgoing inexpensive brands until you can treat yourself to this amazing candle.
I absolutely love the scent of this candle. The scent is extremely complex and nuanced at once with no distinct scent note overarching the composition. It has a woody fragrance overall, and if it were a perfurme it would probably be a unisex one. I have burned the candle on cold as well as warm days and on both occasions the candle filled the space with very subtle yet strong scent. I have purchased the smallest sized candle as I was curious to test the scent first, prior to committing to a full sized one. I will definitely be purchasing a large candle now as I really loved the scent and its intensity - I am thinking to bring it into an office and just have it on my desk (without burning) in order to occasionally catch fragments of the scent.