Cire Trudon Gabriel Scented Candle
£75.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We currently ship outside of the UK to the countries listed below. Postage costs will be calculated automatically at the checkout and we will determine the best courier to use when packing your order.
If the country you would like your candles to be delivered to is not on this list, please email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will see what we can do to help.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Fall warmth of leather, cashmere wood, and candied chestnuts.
The Gabriel Candle by Cire Trudon is the perfect accompaniment to blustery afternoons spent cosily inside. Welcomed warmth comes from notes of leather, cashmere wood, and candied chestnuts.
“Originally designed as a limited edition Christmas scent, Cire Trudon’s Gabriel candle proved itself beautifully popular year-round, part in thanks to the tempestuous nature of British weather. It strikes the perfect balance of woody warmth, and asks to be lit when the winds are howling, rains pouring and home becomes a haven of cosy.”
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
“Cire Trudon’s Gabriel Christmas candle is as fancy as it gets. The vegetable wax base is scented with birch, chestnut, cedar, musk and patchouli — it honesty smells like warm chestnuts roasting over an open fire. Too pretty to throw away, use the empty glass jar to hold cotton buds or makeup brushes.”
“I’m not exactly what you’d call a fancy candle person (I’m usually good with mostly off-brand $7 candles). But I would be lying if I said I didn’t occasionally love indulging in a truly luxurious candle. My current favorite is this Cire Trudon pick. It’s a winter afternoon in a jar, with notes of cashmere, cedar, birchwood, and candied chestnuts.”
“Create happy, cosy memories with Cire Trudon’s own take on the Christmas candle. The Gabriel wax features notes of candied chestnuts and cashmir wood.”
“Set the ambience this Christmas with Cire Trudon and the candlemaker’s limited-edition Gabriel candle. Sniff out the scents of cashmere wood, cedar and candied chestnuts – seasonal magic guaranteed.”
As the oldest candle maker in the world, Cire Trudon brings centuries of experience and expertise to the crafting of luxury candles. Working with the world’s top contemporary noses, Cire Trudon’s candles illuminate any room in which they are lit with distinctive warmth, light and scent.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.