P.F. Candle Co. Golden Coast Reed Diffuser
The Golden Coast Reed Diffuser by P.F. Candle Co. takes inspiration from the California coast, fragrant with salty sea air, redwood, eucalyptus and a heart of white lavender. It is an energising scent infused with the essential oils palo santo and sage, perfect for moments when a clear mind and happy soul are required.
*Please be aware, PF Diffusers no longer come boxed as standard.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Place the sticks (reeds) that came with your diffuser into the bottle to absorb the fragrance oil.
- Once in a while flip the sticks so that the “dry” end is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
- Let your reed diffuser’s fragrance naturally permeate your space. The diffuser oil will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a long-lasting luxurious scent.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources that may prematurely dry reeds
- Remove a few reeds if a lighter scent throw is desired
- Fragrance oil is not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Golden Coast Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I was disappointed with this fragrance which I found to be rather too subtle and not as pleasant as others I have tried in the range.
This is amazing!! I’ve got the incense and the diffuser and both smell just amazing! Thank you :))
I bought the Diffuser.
While I personally like the scent, which has hints of wood and salt, in my opinion too subtle. At first I had it in my small bathroom for a week, and only got faint wifts of it. Moved it too bedroom which was better, but only really able to smell it when within 1 metre of it. Probably appropriate for a desk/work area. I expected a stronger scent so wouldnt buy again.