Evermore Grove Scented Candle
£35.00 – £55.00
The Grove Candle by Evermore is inspired by ancient pine trees, damp from the first rainfall in autumn. Fresh notes of pine needle, eucalyptus and silver fir are warmed with a base note of earthy moss. This candle encapsulates the great outdoors – think morning woodland walks as rays of sunshine glitter through the dense foliage.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
Loved this scent in my living room with the log fire going. Very Nordic.
I'm not sure the description matches the candle, I expected a natural earthy fragrance from the above but it's got a sickly sweet overtone that borders on synthetic, it crowds out any of the above mentioned "ingredients".
+ Beautiful packaging, the scent is (a little bit) fresh but doesn't have the astringent, chemical smell of an air freshener
- The sweet notes overpower the freshness (at least to me), I'd rename this one 'Grove cookie' :-). When unlit it smells almost perfect (closer to what I expected) but not when lit?
Other than that, Osmology held and shipped out my parcel so I'd get it on the day I got home, that was so lovely thank you!
These candles from Evermore are well-worth the price. You can tell the quality of absolutes and EOs they use are second-to-none. Excellent projection, the smell is of glistening moss, dark woods, an ancient forest after rain, fresh menthol hit of pine and eucalyptus make it 'homely' and not too 'challenging' unlike many forest floor accords. Love it, will buy from them again and would recommend Osmology. Delivery was lightening fast and customer service fantastic.