Eym Home Scented Candle
£18.00 – £39.00
Comforting rose, geranium &camomile.
The Home Scented Candle by Eym is a comforting and reassuring candle featuring rose, geranium &camomile essential oils. This 100% natural candle creates a warm welcome within your home, with a fragrance that invites you to put your feet up and enjoy a moment of calm serenity.
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To receive the full aromatherapy benefits of the candle, we recommend burning in enclosed spaces.
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours, natural candles have no booster chemicals so need some time to spread their scent.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
Husband-and-wife duo Poppy and Sam Wall are behind the all-natural, chemical-free candle brand, Eym. Working alongside the UK’s top natural perfumers, the label creates clean candles with unique blends, using just three key ingredients: soy wax, cotton wicks, and essential oils. Each fragrance blend is developed to enhance a particular mood through the power of aromatherapy. Whether it’s sleep, relaxation, restoration or meditation, they’ve got you covered.
Recommended For You
Write a review
Scent Notes: rose
Scent Strength: Medium
I'm addicted to Eym candles. Delicious smells , beautiful packaging. I burn them when I'm doing yoga, or working, and love the security of knowing their pure natural scents don't come from chemicals.
Scent Strength: Subtle
With high expectation to the product, I am very disappointed by it. Burnt for 2 hours but there is no scent at all.
Please let me know how to make the most out of the product.
Safe-to-breathe candle with a comforting gentle aroma
Scent Notes: Rose and geranium
Scent Strength: Subtle
I'm always conscious of the ingredients of scented candle, and this beautifully packaged candle is made with the safest possible materials. Its scent is also nice and gentle, not at all overpowering. It burns cleanly and consistently and the white jar is understated but classy. Also made in the UK, which is good. Doesn't last quite as long as some other brands, but that's only a minor point.