Boy Smells Hypernature Polyamberous Scented Candle
- Save 20%
The Hypernature Polyamberous Candle by Boy Smells is a scented prism of patchouli fraction, geranium and tobacco flower. Dripping in rich, sticky amber, beeswax, wisps of musk and delectable pistachio, this woody yet delicious exotic tonic is made for a world where more is the merrier. Pleasure is your discipline, that burns to embrace an entire spectrum identity, blooming like never before. A prismatic vision of love awaits you.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Hypernature Polyamberous Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
Was excited to try my first Boy Smells. Pros - the packaging was lush. Clean burn, no sooting. Decent scent throw, not strong.
Cons - The glass had a few scuffs on it. The smell... slightly puzzling. Didn't get the Amber or woody notes at all, just pistachio and very sweet incense scent. Was quite cloying and am not enjoying. Also tunneled quite abit even after burning for longer than the recommended 4 hours. Overall a bit disappointed with the quality for a £45 candle - and the scent was far too sweet for me.
The scent leans more into the sweet and creamy side of amber rather than the deep, smoky, woody side. Unfortunately, I prefer the other side. The scent reminded me of the perfume Coco Chanel. I love Boy Smells candles but this was just not the one for me. Like all Boy Smells candles, the packaging etc is extremely attractive.
Some of the other candles in this collection are very heavy handed on the sweet side of floral, however this one is very light. Not at all headache inducing. And when not in use I put it in my wardrobe and it provides a lovely aroma when I open the door.
I fell in love with this scent the moment I opened the box - it's warm, creamy and invitingly cosy which makes it the perfect burn for the winter to spring transition. I'm not going to pretend I can smell all the scent notes listed, or that it took me to another universe (my nose just isn't that good) but I love it all the same. I also can't wait for (but also dread) the day it runs out and I can reuse the vessel as a plant pot - I may need to buy a lifetimes supply of this scent!