Skandinavisk JUL (Christmas) Scented Candle
£20.40 – £38.25
The JUL (Christmas) Candle by Skandinavisk is full of the nostalgia and traditions associated with Scandinavia at Christmas. It’s the fragrance of roaring fires, hearty food, warming drinks and at the centre of it all, the family home. A richly spiced scent with bold notes of baked gingerbread, melted honey, cloves and warm glogg. Jul is the essence of Christmas.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
JUL (Christmas) Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
This candle was delightful, subtle hints of gingerbread, cloves and cinnamon and warm Christmassy notes. I was also extremely impressed with the burn time for this candle. My first purchase from Skandinavisk and I'll be exploring their other scents too.
The candle arrives in a decorative box that matches the pot. The pot has a lovely Christmas-y design which would be great to reuse as a plant pot. A wooden lid adds another element of luxury and connection to nature. The scent is sweet and festive. I'm really pleased with my purchase as it will make a lovely gift.
Every festive scent you'd wish for in one lovely jar. I have this lit on random Zoom calls and it fills the space with a lush scent of spices.
This is the Christmas candle - I bought this after having the Skog candle and really liking it, but wanted something a bit more traditionally Christmas scented. This is it, lovely scent, lasts well. Only annoying thing is the one I have got burns with a very poor flame so I suspect i'm not getting the best out of it. Wouldn't stop me from buying another one and will get the full size this time.
This candle looks great, the dark red glass is attractive even before it's lit. The smell is reasonably strong, but not overpowering... Christmas in a jar! A blend of festive, spice scents - a bit like mulled wine. It lasts well and I will be happy to burn it throughout the Winter. (Not just for Christmas itself.)
So happy with this small, but perfectly formed and scented candle. Just the right size and a delicious, not too sweet Christmasy scent. Highly recommend this candle in its gorgeous pot with lid.
These candles are wonderful. They are my firm favourites now.