P.F. Candle Co. Los Angeles Scented Candle
The Los Angeles Candle by P.F. Candle Co is as complex and rebellious as it’s hometown. It wraps a warm, woody base with night blooming jasmine, unfolding into a luxe fragrance with earthy undertones. Rejuvenating notes of sea salt, coastal sage, and deeply herbaceous yarrow lead towards a magnetic heart.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 7am and 9pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Whether you need a helping hand deciding which fragrances will be perfect for your home, or can’t choose which candle to give as a gift, our team of scented candle addicts are here to help! If you have questions you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Los Angeles Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
Love the scent and branding of this, it really does make me think of California, I just wish it had more throw. (I’m not using it in a massive space)
As hard as I try to support smaller brands I’m afraid indie brand candles simply don’t deliver on strength of fragrance.
That said, if you’re going to burn this close to where you’re sat, it’s delightful.
This candle had a little bit of a cleaning solution smell for me. I don't know if that's the combo of the jasmine/citrus/lime? I didn't hate it but I will probably not repurchase. I think it would be a good candle to burn in a bathroom or if you've just cleaned your house and want it to have a very sharp, clean scent or perhaps if you're working on something and need a kind of 'wake up' scent, which is when I did burn it last and found it nice in that way. It did not feel particularly oceany or California to me personally.
This is the most incredible scent. So fresh and clean and super refreshing, it really uplifts you and makes the whole room smell incredible without being overpowering. I like to light this in the living room and guests to our home always comment on the amazing scent! Highly recommend PF Candle Co in general as any I’ve tried from them so far have been amazing.
A really nice and refreshing candle, however I don't find it awfully strong so would it would be of better use in a smaller room as opposed to a larger one. You can really smell the sea salt and sage in my opinion, making it a fairly unique candle! Love the packaging
It is a light delicate scent, fresh and sweet. There is a slight undertone of soap for some reason and it does take some time to accustom yourself to the scent, but overall it is calming and pleasant
Lovely to burn in the bath after a night on the tiles