Skandinavisk LYKKE Reed Diffuser
Availability: In stock
The LYKKE (Happiness) Diffuser by Skandinavisk captures the special warmth and contentment that the Danish are famed for. Born out of a need for fellowship and intimacy during harsh winters, the Scandinavian countries have crafted a lifestyle that embraces small everyday pleasures and balance. This scented candle will fill your home with an optimistic freshness featuring snowdrops and rosebuds, carnations and lily flowers.
Suitable for Vegans: Yes
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Insert at least 4 reeds and rotate the reeds weekly for the full fragrance effect.
- Will scent a room for 3+ months.
- When the perfume has evaporated, wash the glass vase in warm, soapy water and leave to dry
- Re-use as a flower vase for single stems, wild flowers, or small bouquets.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
The scent is quite sickly and not what I expected. Would recommend people experience a tester before buying this as it's not for everyone.
This is my new favourite scented candle and I will be buying it again and again! It's the perfect blend of fresh and floral for me. The scent is definitely noticeable when lit which I like but not overpoweringly strong in a bad way. I often just give it a sniff when it's unlit because it reminds me of being outside in the sun, in nature near water.
The candle was a gift and she told me that she loved the fragrance
This candle is a pleasant blend of green leaf/ herbs and very light florals. It is fresh and uplifting - perfect for Spring sunshine, but also nice on a rainy day.
Loved the packaging and background leaflet with this candle, looks great with the carved wood lid when not in use. Smells subtly sweet when lit and has a fresh floral fragrance.