Cire Trudon Madeleine Scented Candle
£75.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
Opulent florals on a heady base of patchouli, tobacco and leather.
The Madeleine Candle by Cire Trudon combines a medley of decadent florals including Lavender, Iris, Jasmine and Rose – layered over a swashbuckling base of Leather, Moss, Patchouli and Tobacco for an opulent finish.
“This scent captures the audacious spirit of Madeleine de Maupin, an accomplished horsewoman, fencer and renown 17th century dissident. The scent takes us galloping from Versailles to Marseille, with the fragrance of iris, jasmine, rose and the rich scent of chestnut leather combining in the air as we thunder through.”
– Cire Trudon
“Presented in a hand-blown glass container, Cire Trudon’s new floral Madeleine is as much a treat for the eyes as the nose. Top notes of clove and lavender give way to iris, rose and vetiver before settling into base notes of patchouli, tobacco and leather.”
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
As the oldest candle maker in the world, Cire Trudon brings centuries of experience and expertise to the crafting of luxury candles. Working with the world’s top contemporary noses, Cire Trudon’s candles illuminate any room in which they are lit with distinctive warmth, light and scent.
Recommended For You
Write a review
Scent Notes: Leather, subtle spice, a hint of green vetiver, a floral note - a deep, aromatic rose?
Scent Strength: Medium
The candle is packaged beautifully in typical Cire Trudon style in a pale green/blue box with red metallic writing. The glass container is deep green and weighty. The scent is amazing and intriguing. You want to keep smelling it. It's like leather, yes, but scented with the most beautiful aromatic, floral perfume that is unique. These candles are special. The best there is.