Eym Man Scented Candle
|UK Standard:||Under £50||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to delivering your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours, and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: Due to coronavirus, we have currently suspended delivery outside of the UK to enable us to concentrate on supporting our customers close to home. We plan on resuming international deliveries as soon as possible.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Deep, earthy lavender and vetivert.
The Man Scented Candle by Eym is a beautifully layered masculine scent. Deep and earthy, this 100% natural candle features notes of lavender and vetivert. This is a candle full of woody depth and calming strength, like a sturdy hug from a beloved father-figure.
“A layered, masculine scent, Eym’s Man candle is a deeply restorative blend that draws on the aromatherapy benefits of vetiver and lavender essential oils. Light it up for half an hour before bed or during a relaxing bath to shake off the anxieties of the day.”
“Best calming candle – Created by a husband-and-wife team in the UK, Eym’s candles blend minimalist appeal with a strict all-natural ethos – from the soy wax to the cotton wicks and pure essential oils (even the prohibitively pricey rose oil can be found here). Don’t be misled by the name of this one – it’s not overtly masculine. In fact, the lavender and vetiver blend offers the mind-soothing powers of a traditional lavender candle, with none of the associated sweetness. It’s subtle, slightly strange, and sure to send you off to sleep.”
Husband-and-wife duo Poppy and Sam Wall are behind the all-natural, chemical-free candle brand, Eym. Working alongside the UK’s top natural perfumers, the label creates clean candles with unique blends, using just three key ingredients: soy wax, cotton wicks, and essential oils. Each fragrance blend is developed to enhance a particular mood through the power of aromatherapy. Whether it’s sleep, relaxation, restoration or meditation, they’ve got you covered.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To receive the full aromatherapy benefits of the candle, we recommend burning in enclosed spaces.
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours, natural candles have no booster chemicals so need some time to spread their scent.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
Eym candles don’t use boosters or enhancers, they just rely purely on nature’s oils. For that reason, the fragrance of an Eym candle doesn’t overwhelm a room, they’re a bit more special than that. To create the purest candles possible, Eym use only soy wax, cotton wicks and essential oils – all carefully selected for their therapeutic benefits.