P.F. Candle Co. Moonrise Incense
Availability: In stock
The Moonrise Incense by P.F. Candle Co is part of the Sunset collection. Moonrise is a balmy, ambiguous, and free-spirited fragrance, with notes of yuzu, Indian jasmine, and smoked cedarwood. Moonrise embodies the lure of heatwave dance floors, melding late-night crowds, smoke and strange perfumes. It’s inspired by spending the weekend with the best people you know.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 7am and 9pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Whether you need a helping hand deciding which fragrances will be perfect for your home, or can’t choose which candle to give as a gift, our team of scented candle addicts are here to help! If you have questions you can email us directly at email@example.com
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
Beautiful scent. Burns quickly and fills the space with an intense burst of smell.
Not as woody as I expected but still beautiful, clean, sweet jasmine.
I love the name and idea of this candle but it came up short for me personally. When you stick your head inside the tin it’s a beautiful, gentle scent with an uplifting note of yuzu. But when lit I could barely smell anything. A shame! The incense of the same name is lovely though.
These small incense cones are perfect for short bursts of scent to purify the air eg after cooking in the kitchen or at the end of a home workout . The smells works it’s way around the house quite quickly and lingers for a fewhours afterwards. With the burn time being quite short you don’t have to worry about forgetting to blow them out, they burn out quite rapidly and are perfect for quick fixes. The scent is quite sweet. I would buy the product again.