Cedar Neroli + Ylang Ylang Scented Candle
£15.00 – £25.00
|UK Standard:||Under £50||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£5.99|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to delivering your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours, and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: Due to coronavirus, we have currently suspended delivery outside of the UK to enable us to concentrate on supporting our customers close to home. We plan on resuming international deliveries as soon as possible.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Neroli petals and ylang ylang blossom beside white jasmine and tuberose.
The Neroli + Ylang Ylang Candle by Cedar features a floral blend of neroli petals and ylang ylang blossoms beside white jasmine, tuberose, citrus peel, cumin and nutmeg.
With life getting busier all the time, it’s important to slow down and make time for yourself. Cedar candles can help reset the balance. Each scent has been designed to bring moments of peace and tranquillity to your home.
Every Cedar candle is hand-poured in their Manchester studio. Cedar is all about simplicity, and this ethos is reflected in both their elegant designs and the ingredients used. Each long-lasting candle contains only 100% natural soy wax that is then combined with a unique blend of the highest-quality fragrances and essential oils, all of which are paraben-free.
Discover all Cedar fragrances at Osmology →
How To Use
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.