P.F. Candle Co. Spruce Scented Candle
The Spruce Candle by P.F. Candle Co. is an autumnal favourite. The fragrance is fresh and invigorating, capturing the scent of dense, old-growth forest with notes of blue spruce and cedar. Bright citrus notes add a refreshing element.
UK Mainland Delivery
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
A housewarming gift to Fred & Katie who lit it on Sunday afternoon, placed it on their wooden table with sun shining into their Wiltshire cottage. Aromatic scent beguiled all six of us: subtle, fresh, cleansing somehow -- like crunching on freshly dropped pines on a country walk. Much appreciated. Packaging is funky utilitarian, excellent quality soy wax.
I'm a lover of the P.F candle co diffusers. But this candle I'm less sure, it's subtle in scent, and it definitely smells of spruce but I was hoping for the real Christmas tree smell, but there's something a little bit pine-cleaner about it - sad to say just not 100% for me this one.
I've been looking for a spruce/pine scented candle that a) doesn't smell like toilet cleaner, and b) doesn't have all the other "Christmas" heavy scents that will seem strange in August.
This one is perfect - gentle scent, not artificial at all, and enough balancing tones that it can be used all the time. Lovely packaging and jar. Really happy with it.
I’m in love with this candle. I’ve tried many pine-scented candles before but this is the only one I’ve found that actually smells like genuine Christmas tree.
It comes in a beautiful apothecary-style jar which looks great out on display and I will re-use in the future.
I was also very impressed with the packaging materials. It came in a cardboard box and then just protected with a card insert and tissue paper- so all compostable and biodegradable (except the tape)
Overall, I am very impressed!