P.F. Candle Co. Golden Coast Scented Candle
Join The Waitlist
Be the first to know when this item is back in stock.
The Golden Coast Candle by P.F. Candle Co. takes inspiration from the California coast, fragrant with salty sea air, redwood, eucalyptus, and a heart of white lavender. It is an energising scent infused with the essential oils palo santo and sage, perfect for moments when a clear mind and happy soul are required.
*This scent is definitely subtle, best for burning in close proximity (like at a desk) or for those with a keen sense of smell. This is not a room-filling fragrance – it’s a more intimate, delicate scent perfect for quiet moments without too many distractions.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|Midnight Sunday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|Midnight Tuesday||Thursday / Friday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 7am and 9pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Whether you need a helping hand deciding which fragrances will be perfect for your home, or can’t choose which candle to give as a gift, our team of scented candle addicts are here to help! If you have questions you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Golden Coast Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I loved this so much, Im burnt through it so quickly and have just ordered my second (and a car-freshener). Its been my study companion for the last week, and its elevated my mood significantly and somehow made me feel energised and optimistic.
I somewhat reminds me of vacations; sun cream, fresh air, and stunning coastlines
This is a lovely light fragrance. It cleanses the air just like a sea breeze on a summer's day. The lavendar fragrance is really subtle.
It's a beautiful candle and I would buy again.
The scent of this candle does absolutely take me to the Pacific Coast and reminds of travelling through Big Sur. It has a woody yet light and refreshing fragrance. I burn this on my desk as the throw of the candle isn't huge, but I find it perfect for burning while working from home to create a relaxing environment. Beautiful packaging, too.
Lit for two hours couldn’t smell anything very dissatisfied with this. The last candle I bought from Osmology was very good , this one sadly not . Feel like I’ve totally wasted my money
After positive experiences with other candles and diffusers from PF Candle Co, I was disappointed with this candle, as it was much too subtle for my liking. After burning it a few times, I still struggle to really pick up any distinct scents from it, as evocative as the description of its ingredients was! Perhaps good as a very light fragrance if that's what you prefer, but for me it's too expensive for that purpose - would recommend the Sandalwood Rose candle as a stronger alternative to this from the same brand
The scent itself if really nice but a little too subtle for my taste. Glass jar is really sweet though.
It's a shame, because the scent is beautiful, but you have to be close enough to burn your face to pick it up. Very poor considering the price.
The scent of this candle is wonderful - fresh and floral. It's such a lovely fragrance and not overpowering. The appearance is also lovely and it's understated. I have mine by the bed. Such a relaxing aroma. I just love it!
Cosy, calming scent. Loved having it on my desk while working.