P.F. Candle Co. Sandalwood Rose Scented Candle
£15.00 – £32.00
The Sandalwood Rose Candle by P.F. Candle Co is a sultry floral fragrance, with just enough edge to keep it unisex. Think the grit of New York nights meets the botanical calm of a Los Angeles afternoon. Soft rose, earthy sandalwood, and mysterious oud create a magnetic depth, making this scent a new favourite.
UK Mainland Delivery
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes up to 7 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes 1 to 3 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
|Order by…||Expected Delivery Day (Express)|
|9am Monday||Tuesday / Wednesday|
|9am Wednesday||Thursday / Friday|
|9am Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Monday|
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.upto
– Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
– Orders placed after 9am, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
– Safe Place: If ‘leave in a safe place or with a neighbour’ is selected for delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. Couriers often leave parcels outside properties as standard – if you would NOT like your parcel left unattended please state it clearly or change your shipping address to one with a secure safe place. Otherwise the delivery location will be left up to driver discretion.
– Delivery Days & Times: Our couriers deliver every day of the week between 8am and 8pm. If your delivery address is not accessible during these times (such as a business with restricted opening times) please provide safe place instructions or change your shipping address to one more suitable.
– Please note: Missed deliveries, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected from a depot/parcel shop within 5 working days will incur a surcharge of £15 to cover the return costs we are charged by our courier.
– Missing parcels: Delivery disputes or problems with delivery need to be brought to our attention within 7 days of the shipping date, after this date we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items.
– Incorrect Address: We can accept no responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect address and postcode information being supplied to us. If you notice the address you have given us is incorrect please notify us as quickly as possible – while we will do our best to help it is often hard to change or stop a parcel once it has entered our system. To avoid issues, please double check your delivery address during the ordering process.
– Gifts: If you are sending a gift, to avoid delivery issues we recommend you give the recipient the tracking information for the parcel so they know to expect something and can add safe place instructions. Surprises are lovely, but often cause un-needed issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Sandalwood Rose Reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Please remember that sense of smell will vary from person to person. We’re proud to say that all customer reviews are independent, authentic and do not represent the views of Osmology.
I love the simple brown glass jars that the P F Candle Co. candles come in. They suit a cosy home.
The aroma of this one is soft but true, with the rose being the dominant scent and a warm, woody background.
I found that the aroma fills the house, even though it's subtle, just a soft woody rose.
Lovely candle, looks and smells great
Low-key and long-lasting, not overly floral due to the woody edge - a hit with both genders
I liked this scent, I just didn't love it. But also, I am a full-bodied, super heavy florals kind of gal (Damasque by Boy Smells has been my favourite rose candle thus far which is quite jammy and fruity and dark if that gives you any reference to my preferred tastes). This one was more subtle compared to such rose bombs, so I think it would best suit someone who wants a scent that is noticeable but not too heavy. I didn't get tons of oud (but given oud's sometimes fecal-funky nature when used in too high of doses that is probably a good thing). This rose doesn't have thorns one could say, but unfortunately for me that meant it got a bit lost in the pack.
I enjoyed burning Sandalwood Rose, a very pleasant smoky rose scent with a hint of amber or incense notes. I'm a big fan of smoky rose scents and while this was definitely not a unique one, it was enjoyable and the candle itself burned very cleanly. The sandalwood isn't overly apparent, and if it was I think this scent would be a lot more interesting. I found the scent to be subtle, but still present. I think that P.F. Candles are quite good value for money especially compared with other high end brands, as the candles do last a long time. I probably won't repurchase this particular scent, but I'm interested to try others from P.F. Candle Co.
I was looking forward to try candles from P.F Candle Co. because their organic and handmade soy base, their packaging as they look very simplistic. I read mix reviews about them, great accomplishments if you buy directly from their stores in California, however seems like they’re receiving very bad reviews from those buying online. Basically there is no scent at all, the wax is very good however the oils probably are using are not strong enough and they evaporate quickly.