The Nomad Society Bohemian Scented Candle
£15.00 – £35.00
Relaxing floral freshness with jasmine and honeysuckle.
The Bohemian Candle by The Nomad Society is perfect for those with a gypsy soul, wild heart and free spirit. This scented candle features top notes of jasmine and honeysuckle.
“Bohemian reminds me of freshly washed bedding. It’s not quite the smell of linen but there’s a floral freshness that fabric dried in the warm breeze of the garden gather. Relaxing, fresh and comforting.”
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
“Every scent has a story. This candle reminds me of summer nights lying in bed with the shutters open and the smell of Jasmine blossom filling the air. Heady fragrance of white flowers, Bohemian is wild at heart. With notes of just-picked jasmine and heart tones of honeysuckle, this scent is warm and floral. A summer fragrance of lighter longer nights. Our Bohemian 100% soy wax candle is one of our best sellers due to its strong scent throw. Each candle from start to finish is handmade, you won’t find mass production here.”
– Danielle, The Nomad Society
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
The Nomad Society hand pour their scented candles in the French surfing town of Hossegor. Their collection of scents act as talisman, taking you to days spent in the water and nights under the stars; encapsulating The Nomad Society’s love of travel and daydreaming.