Evermore North Scented Candle
£35.00 – £55.00
The North Candle by Evermore is inspired by the dazzling North Star, burning bright across velvet black skies, lighting the way on a winter’s night. The scent features top notes of black pepper and cinnamon married with a mysterious base of oud, maple and tobacco.
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
|Standard Shipping:||Orders under £50: £2.99|
|Free Standard Shipping:||Spend over £50|
|Express Shipping:||Orders under £100: £7.50|
|Free Express Shipping:||Spend over £100|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavor to send all the items in your order together, however, any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
Recommended For You
I have been on a search for a candle that reminds me of the good things of my trip to India. This is the closest so far.
It is like India with home comforts. It makes me think of resting in a comforting, luxury sanctuary in a soft towel robe after a day of exploring markets, so the smells of spices and ointments are still lingering on you, but the chaotic rush has been left behind and you have space to sit and save the memories. It is like an old dusty hippy trail, that has been rediscovered and got a bit more well-kempt.
A warm, musky, gently spiced, slightly smoked scent.