Cire Trudon Odalisque Scented Candle
£75.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
|UK Standard:||Under £50||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 3 to 5 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to delivering your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours, and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We currently ship outside of the UK to the countries listed below. Postage costs will be calculated automatically at the checkout and we will determine the best courier to use when packing your order.
If the country you would like your candles to be delivered to is not on this list, please email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will see what we can do to help.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
Complex citrus blending orange and lemon with incense, wood and vanilla.
The Odalisque Candle by Cire Trudon is a complex citrus scent, harmoniously blending orange, lemon and orange blossom with incense, wood notes and a trace of vanilla. Its fragrance is both bright and deep; furiously romantic and beautifully vigorous.
“The intense bitter citrus notes, balanced by sweet vanilla within this candle will leave your room smelling absolutely divine. One of Cire Trudon’s classic fragrances, Odalisque is the perfect candle to light during languid evenings of spa-like indulgence.”
– Elizabeth, Osmology Founder
“Wrapped in citrus and wood barks, the orange blossom weaves a painter’s dream from which escapes the pale curl of smoke from a narghile. Like an orientalist painting, furiously romantic, the vigorous scent of the wild juniper and the solar splinter of citrus fruits spring out like a thin steel blade in silky shadow of vanilla.”
– Cire Trudon
“Infused with orange blossom, vanilla and zesty citrus, this decadent scented candle evokes the exotic scents of the Ottoman Empire. Quirky enveloping a room, it lifts flagging spirits with thoughts of travel and romance in faraway places.”
As the oldest candle maker in the world, Cire Trudon brings centuries of experience and expertise to the crafting of luxury candles. Working with the world’s top contemporary noses, Cire Trudon’s candles illuminate any room in which they are lit with distinctive warmth, light and scent.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
Recommended For You
Write a review
I have found all Cire Trudon candles to be of fantastic quality and worth their cost. The scent is clean and fresh, would make a wonderful house warming gift. The candle has burnt down slowly and evenly. The scent fills the room without being overpowering lit and unlit. Will be purchasing again in future!