LO Studio Palais Scented Candle
£49.00 - enjoy free UK shipping on this item
Availability: In stock
Full-bodied sensual scent with soft damask rose, earthy agarwood, praline and oud.
The Palais Candle by LO Studio is a rich, soft, full-bodied sensual scent. Top notes of soft damask rose, mid notes of earthy agarwood, a hint of sweet praline followed by mellow oud. Inspired by Marie Antoinette’s love of the velvety pink Persian damask rose that became her one true love at Versailles. “Let them smell Damask”, she might have said. “Not at all an English Rose.”
|UK Standard:||Under £45||£2.99|
|UK Express:||Under £100||£7.50|
Standard: Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Express: Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use a variety of couriers, choosing the one we hope will be best suited to deliver your order in a timely, safe manner. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48hours and will let you know as soon as possible if any issues or delays arise.
Where possible, we will endeavour to send all the items in your order together, however any items out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note – you will only be charged one delivery cost per order. If any part of your order is out of stock, we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date.
All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines. Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
European & Worldwide Delivery: We don’t currently ship outside of the UK. We hope this will change in the near future, but will need time to adjust to the new Brexit rules. I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Osmology. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit!) and in its original packaging.
For more information visit our Exchanges & Returns Page Here.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
LO Studio candles have been lovingly crafted to bring memory to life through fragrance. After the death of a loved one, co-founder Tracy Longworth found solace in scent and began creating a collection of candles that would act as an avenue for nostalgia. Each candle has been designed to transport you to your most precious memories through the art of smell.